A man ran more than a mile back to his home after being shot in the foot in the Patterson Park neighborhood of Baltimore on Sunday evening, police said.
The man was shot at about 5:40 p.m. in the 100 block of N. Decker Street. He was found shortly after in the 700 block of N. Duncan Street, and he told investigators he ran there after being shot, police said.
The man's injuries are not considered life-threatening. More information about the incident was not immediately available.
- Police investigating killing of woman, 77, near Frederick
- Gun tip line to give out $500 rewards
- More Baltimore jail staff indicted as top official testifies on corruption
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
100 North Decker Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
700 North Duncan Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA