A man ran more than a mile back to his home after being shot in the foot in the Patterson Park neighborhood of Baltimore on Sunday evening, police said.
The man was shot at about 5:40 p.m. in the 100 block of N. Decker Street. He was found shortly after in the 700 block of N. Duncan Street, and he told investigators he ran there after being shot, police said.
The man's injuries are not considered life-threatening. More information about the incident was not immediately available.
- Man in prison for 20 years over 5.9 grams of marijuana wins appeal
- May 2015: Baltimore's deadliest month since 1970s
- Police investigate 3 Baltimore shootings
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
100 North Decker Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
700 North Duncan Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA