Two men were shot in different areas of Baltimore on Monday evening, though both were expected to survive their injuries, police said.
A 43-year-old man was shot in the stomach near the intersection of West Baltimore Street and North Stricker Street in the West Baltimore neighborhood of Franklin square at about 9:25 p.m., police said.
Earlier in the evening, a 42-year-old man was shot in the Cherry Hill neighborhood of South Baltimore on Monday evening, police said. The man was shot in the chest just before 6 p.m. in the 900 block of Veronica Avenue.
- Hospital worker 'used as a human shield' in gang-related killing, police say
- Another violent arrest by Baltimore police caught on video
- Prince George's officer theatens to shoot man while off-duty in Baltimore, police say
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Cherry Hill
- Cherry Hill (Baltimore, Maryland)
Cherry Hill Road & Veronica Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21225, USA