Two men were shot in separate incidents Sunday in Baltimore, police said, and both were expected to survive their injuries.
In the first incident, a man was shot in the leg in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Baltimore on Sunday afternoon, police said. He was shot in the 3900 block of 8th street about 1:50 p.m.
In the second incident, in the Hollins Market neighborhood, police responded to the 1200 block of West Lombard Street about 8:15 p.m. for a report of a shooting. They found a man suffering from a gunshot wound to his leg. He was taken to a local hospital.
- Man in prison for 20 years over 5.9 grams of marijuana wins appeal
- May 2015: Baltimore's deadliest month since 1970s
- Police investigate 3 Baltimore shootings
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
- Hollins Market
3900 8th Street, Baltimore, MD 21225, USA
1200 West Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21223, USA
Further details were not immediately available.