A car and a pickup truck collided on Route 100 in Pasadena early Saturday morning, sending the two vehicles careening off the road and leaving their drivers in critical condition at the hospital, Anne Arundel County police said.
A Nissan Altima and Ford Ranger were driving west around 2 a.m. when the Nissan hit the Ford, according to police. The collision knocked the pickup truck off road into some woods, while the car was flipped over and its driver sent flying into the median, police said.
Police identified the driver of the Altima as Devin Grey Fraser, 27, of Pasadena and the driver of the Ranger as Kenneth John Kemp, 60, who is also from Pasadena. Both men were taken to Maryland Shock Trauma where they were listed in critical but stable condition Saturday morning, according to police.
- Two men charged in county homicide
- Knife-wielding man at child's birthday party killed by Baltimore Police
- Man dies after shooting at Baltimore County motel
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Transportation Disasters
Rt. 100 and Catherine Avenue, Pasadena, Maryland, 21122
Early investigation showed that speed, alcohol and seat belt usage all contributed to the seriousness of the crash, police said.