Darrius Lynne Bullock, 19, apologized as he stood before Anne Arundel County Circuit Court Judge Paul F. Harris Jr. Bullock told police he helped plan the robbery in December and beat Ghulam Farooq, but did not know that his cousin, Tavon Brown, also 19, was going to stab Farooq after they took less than $100 from him. Police traced the teens through a cellphone they had borrowed to order a pizza and a sub delivered to them in Meade Village. Both teenagers pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
- 2nd teen pleads guilty to killing pizza deliveryman in Severn
- Swerving, speeding driver dies after hitting tree
- Annapolis police seek suspect in double shooting
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- 15 important Baltimore crime stories from 2012 [Pictures]
- Juvenile Delinquency
See more topics »