Detectives performed a two-day undercover investigation last week at the station along with Maryland Transit Administration officers. The detectives charged three people with selling drugs to the officers, a fourth person with drug possession and a fifth person with violating probation.
During the investigation, the officers seized 15 suspected Xanax pills, 7.62 grams of suspected marijuana, 21 suspected Promethazine pills and $340.
- Baltimore officer charged with assaulting his wife and her boyfriend
- Grandmother of child who died of methadone intoxication sentenced to 40 years
- Man rescued after building collapse near Camden Yards
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Drug Trafficking
- Anne Arundel County
- Maryland Transit Administration
See more topics »
Police charged Ronald Jerome Clayton, 28, of Hyattsville, with violating probation; Gerald Wright, 51, of Laurel, with possession of marijuana and Xanax; Wanda Kaye Wallis, 41, of Baltimore, with distributing Xanax; Sean Connery Thomas, 43, of Windsor Mill, with distributing Xanax; and Kai Hasani Farrell, 34, of Baltimore, with marijuana distribution.