I high school I learned about our system of checks and balances among the executive, judicial and legislative branches.
Now the chief executive of the United States has said the controversial health care bill does not contain any taxes. But the chief justice of the Supreme Court said it does.
Meanwhile, the attorney general stands accused of lying to Congress, and the lawmakers who didn't agree with the attorney general's censure just picked themselves up and walked away hand-in-hand to the Mall.
- Md. should stay the course on Obamacare fix [Editorial]
- Intrusive government deserves debate [Letter]
- It's costing a lot to save money through Obamacare [Letter]
- Obamacare cartoons [Pictures]
- Naked modeling
- The roll-out
See more photos »
- National Government
- Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
It seems that our present government is not only unchecked but decidedly unbalanced.
Mignon Rosenthal, Pikesville