My wife and I would like to thank President Barack Obama for helping us save almost $4,000 a year on health care. I am 61 years old with a pre-existing condition of asthma which is under control with medication.
Yet before the Affordable Care Act, my insurance company felt it necessary to charge me 25 percent more for my insurance coverage. I'm sure there are many others like myself with pre-existing conditions who will see a savings on their coverage.
The public should know this since Fox News and the GOP would have us believe Obamacare helps no one and will cost everyone more.
- President Obama is reaping what he sowed on the health care law [Letter]
- Sun gets it wrong on Obamacare exchange subsidies ruling [Letter]
- Obamacare subsidy rulings highlight GOP intransigence [Editorial]
- Obamacare cartoons [Pictures]
- Naked modeling
- The roll-out
See more photos »
- Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- Perry Hall
See more topics »
Dr. Michael B. Lipman, Perry Hall-
To respond to this letter, send an email to email@example.com. Please include your name and contact information.