My wife and I would like to thank President Barack Obama for helping us save almost $4,000 a year on health care. I am 61 years old with a pre-existing condition of asthma which is under control with medication.
Yet before the Affordable Care Act, my insurance company felt it necessary to charge me 25 percent more for my insurance coverage. I'm sure there are many others like myself with pre-existing conditions who will see a savings on their coverage.
The public should know this since Fox News and the GOP would have us believe Obamacare helps no one and will cost everyone more.
- An incomplete report on payments to doctors from drug companies [Letter]
- What's the bang for our health exchange buck?
- Why don't Dems question Md.'s flawed health exchange rollout?
- Obamacare cartoons [Pictures]
- Naked modeling
- The roll-out
See more photos »
- Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- Barack Obama
See more topics »
Dr. Michael B. Lipman, Perry Hall-
To respond to this letter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and contact information.