Obamacare, which was ramrodded through Congress by the Democrats, is a totally unworkable, unfair and socialistic law.
President Obama lied to the public and Congress when he stated that people will be able to keep their own doctor and health plan if they like.
- Obamacare is no failure [Letter]
- Changing politics of health care [Editorial]
- Republicans may hate Obamacare, but it's still the law of the land and the president is obliged to enforce it [Letter]
- Obamacare cartoons [Pictures]
- Naked modeling
- The roll-out
See more photos »
- Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- U.S. Congress
- U.S. House of Representatives
If Obamacare goes into effect it will hurt and it is already hurting most or near all of small businesses in the country and health care premiums will soar, and most likely double in most instances.
Government-run health care will mean federal bureaucrats making health-care decisions instead of the doctors and their patients. Obamacare run by the government will stifle medical innovation and most health-care choices and raise health-care insurance premiums.
This is about freedom and liberty for Americans to choose and not be forced by the Obama administration to buy into this bad government plan or pay a hefty fine.
All GOP members of the U.S. House of Representatives need to get on the same side and de-fund Obamacare in its total form.
Al Eisner, Silver Spring