Keibler wore a beaded Naeem Khan gown and, according to Us Weekly, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Tiffany & Co bag.
The sophisticated, silver-and-black dress and her short, softly waved hair evoked a '20s flapper mood, far removed from the metallic gold, strapless gown she wore last year.
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler on the red carpet [Pictures]
- Oscars red carpet arrivals [Pictures]
- Oscars highlights [Pictures]
- The Oscars, 15 things we want to see happen this year [Pictures]
- Oscars 2013 trivia
- 16 winning recipes for your Oscars party
See more photos »
- Stacy Keibler
- Academy Awards
- George Clooney
See more topics »
Sun fashion reporter John-John Williams IV noted that the "Great Gatsby" inspiration is fashionable this year, and graded her look as an A.
Join him for a video chat at 11 a.m. to talk Oscars fashion at baltimoresun.com/entertainment.