Once a cold front passes through Wednesday morning, dry weather is in the forecast through the weekend for the Star-Spangled Sailabration, commemorating the bicentennial of the War of 1812 and the Battle of Baltimore.
- Tall ships, Blue Angels to return for bicentennial of national anthem
- Blue Angels' Baltimore preparations reveal demands on pilots
- Baltimore Blue Angels show expected to draw huge crowds
- Pictures: Sailabration ships cruise in from Norfolk
- Maryland weather photos of 2014 [Pictures]
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm safety tips [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Locust Point
- Fells Point
- Inner Harbor
High temperatures are forecast to be seasonable, from the upper 70s to the low 80s.
There are plenty of other outdoor events spectators will be able to enjoy. For more information on them, visit the Star-Spangled Sailabration website.