There is a chance of some showers in the morning hours, but otherwise, cloudy yet dry weather is forecast in the Baltimore area with highs in the mid-80s, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a 30 percent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms until about midday. Mostly cloudy skies are expected in the late afternoon and evening.
Overnight lows were expected around 70 degrees with high humidity, but that moisture in the air is expected to decrease slightly over the day.
- VIDEO: Flooding in Fells Point
- More than 3 inches of rain measured at Inner Harbor on Monday
- Tornado damages Locust Point warehouse as heavy rains soak region
- Howard County storm damage [Pictures]
- Maryland weather photos of 2014 [Pictures]
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm safety tips [Pictures]
See more photos »
More sunshine is forecast Wednesday, with partly cloudy skies and highs in the upper 80s.
Rain and storm threats return Wednesday night through Thursday.
Humidity is expected to drop off Friday into the weekend with highs only around 80 degrees.