The company also announced its full-year revenues of $1.835 billion represented a 25 percent increase, year over year.
- Under Armour beats projections, charts aggressive course for 2013
- Vice president of Under Armour's footwear division leaving the company
- Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank lauds Maryland leadership for Big Ten move
- Athletes with Under Armour endorsements
- Under Armour Brand House opens in NYC's SoHo district [Pictures]
- Johnny Manziel banners at Under Armour campus [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Sagamore Farm [Video]
- Under Armour Inc.
- Kevin Plank
Under Armour generated $403 million, or $0.31 per share, in 2011. It earned $0.48 per share this year.
Apparel still generated the vast majority of Under Armour's revenue, bringing in $405 million, but company executives emphasized the possibility of growth in the footwear sector at the beginning of Under Armour's earning call.
The company announced last week that its vice president of footwear would be leaving the company.