Fans are being encouraged to use their parking spots for the football game or to park in the Terrapin Trail garage for $15. The football game is scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m.
Terps holding open 'Red-White' basketball scrimmage Saturday
- Maryland assistant basketball coach Dalonte Hill takes leave of absence after DUI charge
- Maryland Terps coverage
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Maryland-Duke memories
- The most memorable games in the Maryland-Duke rivalry
- Barack Obama and first family at Terps basketball game [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
- Maryland Terrapins
- Brooklyn (Windham, Connecticut)
- Comcast Center (arena)
See more topics »
Maryland fans willing to cut short their tailgating before Saturday's homecoming football game against Clemson -- or those just wanting to see the men's basketball team in its final open intrasquad scrimmage -- can come to Comcast Center at 1 p.m. for the annual Red-White game.