Several players aren't attending the Ravens' voluntary organized team activity today at team headquarters.
Other players not at practice today: defensive linemen Chris Canty and Marcus Spears, cornerback Lardarius Webb, who was at other practices closed to the media earlier this week as he continues to rehab his torn anterior cruciate ligament, offensive lineman Antoine McClain, cornerback Chris Johnson and safety James Ihedigbo,
- 2013 Ravens voluntary workouts [Pictures]
- Six Ravens with the most to prove this offseason [Pictures]
- Ravens to visit Obama at the White House on Wednesday
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings
See more photos »
- Terrell Suggs
- Antoine McClain
See more topics »
Under the NFL collective bargaining agreement, attendance at organized team activities isn't mandatory.
The Ravens have a full-team mandatory minicamp from June 11 to June 13 at team headquarters.
Attending practice today, but not participating: inside linebacker Arthur Brown (sports hernia surgery), nose guard Terrence Cody (hip surgery), inside linebacker Jameel McClain (spinal cord contusion), linebacker Albert McClellan (undisclosed) and wide receiver Marlon Brown (torn ACL).
McClain and McClellan are limited.