Camp staff also included Lacrosse Hall of Fame defenseman Pat McCabe, former Chesapeake Bayhawks defenseman Kyle Hartzell (Salisbury), former Loyola All-American faceoff specialist-midfielder John Schiavone, Major League Lacrosse All-Star goalie Scott Rodgers, former Massachusetts All-American goalie Tim McCormack, Nassau Community College assistant coach Joseph Hoffman and Hopkins lacrosse strength and conditioning coach Jay Dyer.
- Lacrosse Insider
- 2014 local men's college lacrosse [Pictures]
- 2014 NCAA Lacrosse Final Four coverage
- 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse World Championships [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2014 season
- Quint Kessenich: Previewing the NCAA semifinals
See more photos »
- College Sports
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish
See more topics »
- Allen Winkoff, midfield, Cold Spring Harbor (N.Y.) High, Ohio State
- Anthony Marini, attack, St. Josephs Prep (Philadelphia), Notre Dame
- Dan Willis, goalie, Moorestown (N.J) High, Villanova
Lynn U. to add D-II program
Lynn University in Boca Raton, Fla., has announced the addition of men’s lacrosse as an NCAA Division II sport for 2014. The team will play at the newly announced Robert (“Bobby”) Campbell Stadium. A national search is under way for a head coach.
Lynn joins 46 Division II schools in sponsoring varsity men’s lacrosse. With Lynn’s addition and the approval by the member presidents in late November, the Sunshine State Conference would officially sponsor men’s lacrosse for the 2014 season. Currently, league members participate in the Deep South Conference in lacrosse.
Inside Lacrosse contributed to this report.