Willie is a 6-foot-2, 220-pound former Arizona State player.
He was with the Chargers for the past two years, including the 2012 season on their practice squad before being promoted for the final two games. He was removed from injured reserve with an injury settlement last August.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Pro Football
- Baltimore Ravens
See more topics »
During his first two seasons in the NFL, Willie was productive in the preseason with a total of three touchdowns.
In two seasons at Arizona State, Willie caught 72 passes for 897 yards and nine touchdowns.
He caught two touchdowns apiece in games against Oregon and Utah and drew high grades for his blocking.
In his final season at Arizona State, he caught 36 passes for 455 yards and three touchdowns.
Willie caught 76 passes for 1,106 yards and four touchdowns in two seasons at Cerritos Community College in California.
In high school growing up in Long Beach, Calif, Willie had nearly 1,600 receiving yards in three seasons.