Outside linebacker Terrell Suggs (torn right biceps), defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (sprained right knee), wide receiver Anquan Boldin (bruised left shoulder), offensive guard Marshal Yanda (knee, shoulder, sprained right ankle), strong safety Bernard Pollard (damaged ribs) and wide receiver Tandon Doss (ankle) are all inactive.
Middle linebacker Ray Lewis (right triceps surgery) is also inactive. He was listed as probable, but coach John Harbaugh declared him out until at least the postseason.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
See more topics »
Several starters are expected to not remain in the game for very long depending on the score. That includes quarterback Joe Flacco and running back Ray Rice.
The Bengals deactivated wide receiver Dane Sanzenbacher, cornerbacks Terence Newman and Jason Allen, safety George Iloka, rookie defensive tackles Devon Still and Brandon Thompson and tight end Richard Quinn.
If that were to happen and the Ravens beat the Bengals, the AFC North champions would become the third seed and play the Bengals in the playoffs the following week.
If nothing changes with seeding, the Ravens would host the Indianapolis Colts next week at M&T Bank Stadium.