Casillas was effectively jolted out of the way, creating a large pathway for running back Bernard Pierce to bounce out to the sideline and scoot into the end zone for a 20-yard touchdown run during the Ravens' 44-16 preseason victory Thursday night over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
It was a key block for Harewood, a former sixth-round draft pick from Morehouse who missed time earlier in training camp with swelling in his knee.
- Ravens training camp 2013 [Pictures]
- John Harbaugh rips into several players
- Ravens rookie Arthur Brown finds peaceful balance with football
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Ramon Harewood
See more topics »
"I think I did pretty good," said Harewood, a 6-foot-6, 330-pound Barbados native. "Obviously, it was the first game. They say you get your best improvement from the first game to the second game.
"Overall as a group, we did some good things, but we still have some things to work on. We're competitive and everybody is trying to get better."