The seven-time Pro Bowl selection suffered a stinger in Monday night’s 12-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, but did not appear to show any aftereffects during Wednesday’s practice – in which he fully participated.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- NFL Pro Bowl
- Todd Heap
See more topics »
Reed joined four other players – wide receiver Lee Evans (left ankle), left guard Ben Grubbs (strained ligaments in right toe), inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (hamstring) and rookie running back Anthony Allen (thigh) – in sitting out Thursday’s session.
Cornerback Chris Carr (left hamstring) was upgraded from limited to full participation. Strong safety Tom Zbikowski (post-concussion symptoms) also fully practiced.
Cornerback Danny Gorrer was limited because of a thigh injury.
Two Arizona Cardinals starters – outside linebacker Joey Porter (knee) and strong safety Adrian Wilson (foot) – missed practice for the second straight day.
But two other starters in running back Beanie Wells (knee) and wide receiver Early Doucet (quad) practiced on a limited basis after sitting out Wednesday’s session.
Starting tight end and former Raven Todd Heap was limited for the second consecutive day with a strained hamstring.