Thomas fell to the ground, perhaps even flopping in a bit of an acting job, in the opinion of Kruger.
- VIDEO Harbaugh 'This is the AFC North'
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
See more photos »
- Cleveland Browns
- Baltimore Ravens
See more topics »
"I was just getting held pretty bad," Kruger said. "I threw my hands at him to get him off me and he flopped pretty bad. Unfortunately, they called it. I wish I was that strong. I would be doing that every play. Yeah, he just flopped pretty bad."
Ravens defensive end Pernell McPhee pressured Weeden into an incompletion to Greg Little, and the Ravens preserved a 23-16 victory Thursday night.
So, Kruger was off the hook
"From what I have been told, there wasn't much there," coach John Harbaugh said. "I'll have to see it first, but we talked about it. And that's always a concern. That's always something, as a football coach, I think you have to look at.
"Sometimes, the smallest thing is going to be misinterpreted, maybe in your eyes, and you just have to walk away from everything. You walk away from everything in that kind of situation. He knows that."