On April 20, the Orioles will travel to Fenway Park to play the Boston Red Sox. The game is scheduled for 7 p.m. in what the ESPN news release called "a special telecast the night before Patriots' Day" in Massachusetts.
- 2014 Orioles minicamp [Pictures]
- Orioles statistics, news, transactions and more
- Orioles celebrate American League East title [Pictures]
- Orioles in September 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
- Orioles wearing throwback uniforms [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Baltimore Orioles
- New York Yankees
See more topics »
Last season, the Orioles hosted a game on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball for the first time since 2005. In that game, the Orioles defeated the Yankees, 4-2, on June 30 to complete a three-game sweep.
The Orioles also played in the network's primetime broadcast on April 14, losing to the Yankees, 3-0, on the road.
ESPN Sunday Night Baseball enters its 25th season this year, with Dan Shulman returning as the play-by-play announcer. Former Orioles pitcher Curt Schilling and John Kruk will serve as analysts, while former Baltimore Sun writer Buster Olney returns as the broadcast's reporter.
The rest of the ESPN Sunday Night Baseball schedule for the 2014 season will come at a later date. For more information on the network's schedule, click here.