Jake Arrieta will make his fourth spring outing, and his second Grapefruit League start. He threw four scoreless innings in his last outing against the Pittsburgh Pirates, allowing two hits while striking out five and walking none.
- With newfound confidence, Brian Matusz aims for a starting role
- Zach Britton's sinker looked strong in 3-3 tie with the Red Sox
- Bouncing back, Bundy continues to develop
- Orioles spring training 2013 [Pictures]
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- Major League Baseball's 2014 winter meetings
See more photos »
- Miguel Gonzalez
- Chris Tillman
See more topics »
-- Right-hander Chris Tillman (abdominal soreness) will be pitching two innings in a minor league game today at Twin Lakes Park. The Orioles aren’t concerned about the injury. If this was the regular season, Tillman would be pitching in big-league games.
-- Right-hander Miguel Gonzalez threw four innings (65 pitches) in a minor-league game against the Boston Red Sox’s Triple-A team. Gonzalez said he felt good after the outing and was working on his off-speed pitches.
-- With the rehab part of his return complete, left-hander Tsuyoshi Wada (Tommy John surgery) is now working to get game ready. He’s thrown his changeup and is now beginning to work on his other breaking balls.
Here are the starting lineups for today’s game in Dunedin.