Weaver, 82, collapsed and died Friday night on a cruise ship. Weaver and his wife, Marianna, had attended the cruise -- which was not affiliated with the organization but featured former players -- for years.
On Saturday afternoon, the family will receive visitors beginning at 3 p.m. at Fred Hunter’s University Drive (Funeral) Home in Davie, Fla. A memorial service will begin at 4 p.m.
- Earl Weaver [Pictures]
- Earl Weaver's chance at revenge with Billy Martin
- In final days, former Orioles manager Earl Weaver still feisty to the end
- Orioles in August 2014 [Pictures]
- Top 10 teams in Orioles history [Pictures]
- Orioles in July 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Miami (Miami-Dade, Florida)
- Earl Weaver
- Brooks Robinson
See more topics »
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Weaver’s memory can be made to Miami Children's Hospital Foundation, 3100 SW 62nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33155.
The Orioles plan to hold a memorial service in Baltimore for Weaver at some point, but a date has not yet been set.