His return was announced as probable, according to the team, and Ngata later returned to the game after being examined. Ngata immediately went to the sideline in pain and was attended to by head trainer Mark Smith.
Meanwhile, Green Bay Packers wide receiver James Jones limped off the field with an apparent left leg injury and was later declared out for the remainder of the game.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Pro Football
- James Jones (football)
See more topics »
Jones was favoring his leg quite a bit after being attended to by trainers. He limped into the locker room in the second quarter for further examination.
Jones is known for his speed and elusiveness in the open field, so a leg injury should affect the Packers' offense.
The Packers lost another wide receiver late in the half when Randall Cobb injured his knee and was carted off the field after a low tackle by rookie safety Matt Elam that angered Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Cobb was later declared out for the remainder of the game.