His return was announced as probable, according to the team, and Ngata later returned to the game after being examined. Ngata immediately went to the sideline in pain and was attended to by head trainer Mark Smith.
Meanwhile, Green Bay Packers wide receiver James Jones limped off the field with an apparent left leg injury and was later declared out for the remainder of the game.
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
- 2014 NFL playoffs [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens for the 2013 season
See more photos »
- Professional Football
- James Jones (football)
See more topics »
Jones was favoring his leg quite a bit after being attended to by trainers. He limped into the locker room in the second quarter for further examination.
Jones is known for his speed and elusiveness in the open field, so a leg injury should affect the Packers' offense.
The Packers lost another wide receiver late in the half when Randall Cobb injured his knee and was carted off the field after a low tackle by rookie safety Matt Elam that angered Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Cobb was later declared out for the remainder of the game.