More restaurants will be joining the line-up, but only four of the 63 restaurants that have signed up as of Dec. 19 are offering the new lower-priced three-course option -- Chiapparelli's, Michael's Steak and Lobster, Mezze and Tapas Adela.
- Find: Restaurants participating in Baltimore Winter Restaurant Week 2013, Jan. 25 - Feb. 3
- Baltimore Restaurant Week 2012: Dates and changes
- Recently reviewed restaurants
- Pictures: Baltimore's 50 best restaurants 2010
- 50 things Baltimore foodies must try
- 50 best restaurants in Baltimore counties 2010 [Pictures]
- Dining and Drinking
See more topics »
Sotto Sopra dropped off Riccardo Bosio's restaurant week dinner and lunch menus at the Baltimore Diner. That was nice. Sotto Sopra offers more options than do many other restaurants, even if sometimes that means giving diners the option of paying a premium for a certain item. Makes sense to me.
Have a look at Sotto Sopra's restaurant week dinner menu.
Soup of the Day
La Nostra Insalata
Bitter greens/dill/shaved fennel/ Parmigiano /Champagne vinegar-Dijon dressing
Farm baby red-yellow beets/ arugula/ pancetta/ goat cheese/ croutons/ dates
Persimmon and Buffalo Mozzarella Caprese Salad
Olive crostino/ fried sage/ 12 year old balsamic
Insalata alla Cesare con Carta di Musica
Caesar salad/ thin wafer basket
Polenta con Lumache al Burro Aromatizzato
Valtellina polenta/ escargot ragu/ garlic butter