The network announced a six-game prime-time schedule Tuesday morning. It included an 8 p.m. start time for the Terps' game against the Spartans, last year's conference champions.
It'll be the Maryland's first scheduled televised prime-time game since the Terps faced Notre Dame at FedEx Field on Nov. 12, 2011, and their first at Byrd Stadium since a game against Clemson on Oct. 15, 2011.
- 2013 Terps football [Pictures]
- Maryland reveals plans to celebrate the July 1 move to Big Ten
- Weekly Maryland recruiting roundup
- Five key questions as Maryland enters 2014 football season
- Terps football 2014 [Pictures]
- Terps at Big Ten football media days [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Video: New Terps uniforms
- Michigan State Spartans
- Maryland Terrapins
- College Sports
See more topics »
Maryland and Michigan State have met just five times in football, with the Spartans winning four of those games.
Their last meeting was in 1950, when the Terps upset the No. 2 Spartans, 34-7. Michigan State hasn’t visited College Park since 1944.
Times and television information for the other games will be announced at a later date.