One day after signing with the San Diego Chargers, the former Ravens quarterback has reportedly retired, according to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Pictures: Kyle Boller
- Ex-Ravens QB Kyle Boller marries Carrie Prejean
- Former Ravens QB Kyle Boller signs with the Chargers
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Baltimore Ravens
- San Diego Chargers
See more topics »
In 2004, his best season, Boller started all 16 games with the Ravens, completing 258 of 464 passes for 2,559 yards. He threw 13 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
Boller married former Miss California and Miss USA runner-up Carrie Prejean in 2010. They had their first child in 2011.