Carr had not been on the injury list previously this week. He missed the Ravens’ Week 2 game in Tennessee with a hamstring injury. It’s uncertain if this injury is the same or new.
The Ravens also list linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (thigh) as doubtful and left guard Ben Grubbs (toe) as questionable for the Jets. Ellerbe did not practice this week and Grubbs practiced only briefly on Thursday.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Nick Mangold
- Santonio Holmes
- Logan Payne
See more topics »
Five Ravens – none of them surprising – will miss Sunday’s game, including wide-out Lee Evans, who is dealing with a lingering ankle problem.
Wide receiver Plaxico Burress (hamstring) and cornerback Antonio Cromarite (ribs) are probable after participating in a full Friday workout. Also probable for the Jets are defensive tackle Mike DeVito (shoulder), linebacker David Harris (toe), wide receiver Santonio Holmes (shoulder) and defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson (shoulder).