Haloti Ngata participated on a limited basis for the second straight day. The three-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle has been bothered by an injured shoulder.
Offensive tackle Jah Reid (strained right calf) practiced fully for the second consecutive day.
The Dallas Cowboys, Sunday’s opponent, practiced for the second straight day without both of their punters. Chris Jones and Brian Moorman are dealing with a left knee and right groin injury, respectively. Starting rookie cornerback Morris Claiborne also did not participate because of an illness.
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
- Ravens Ring of Honor inductees [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Haloti Ngata
- Sprained Ankle
See more topics »
Starting outside linebacker Anthony Spencer was upgraded from no participation on Wednesday to full participation on Thursday. He is dealing with an injured shoulder.
Four starters in wide receiver Miles Austin (hamstring), defensive tackle Kenyon Coleman (knee), center Phil Costa (back) and nose tackle Jay Ratliff (high ankle sprain) fully participated for the second consecutive practice.