The Ravens released their first injury report of the week and just two names are on the list.
Haloti Ngata participated in Wednesday’s practice on a limited basis by an injured shoulder. The three-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle didn’t appear to favor either of his shoulders when the locker room was open to the media.
Offensive tackle Jah Reid, who was limited last week and has yet to play this season because of a strained right calf, was upgraded to full participation.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Dallas Cowboys
- Torrey Smith
See more topics »
Wide receivers Anquan Boldin, who appeared to injure his right knee in the third quarter of Sunday’s 9-6 win against the Kansas City Chiefs, and Torrey Smith, who had been listed on last week’s injury report as dealing with an ankle issue, were not on Wednesday’s report.
The Dallas Cowboys, Sunday’s opponent, practiced without both of their punters. Chris Jones and Brian Moorman are dealing with a left knee and right groin injury, respectively. Starting outside linebacker Anthony Spencer also did not practice due to an injured shoulder.