The Ravens are healthy heading into Sunday's kickoff against the Dallas Cowboys at M&T Bank Stadium.
Both are listed as probable.
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens for the 2013 season
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Dallas Cowboys
- Haloti Ngata
See more topics »
Ngata was limited in practice Friday for the third consecutive day, and Reid participated fully as he has done all week.
"I'm good, I'm ready to go," Ngata said. "It's something small. I fell down and messed up my shoulder. I did a lot more today."
For the Cowboys, punter Brian Moorman (right groin) was ruled out.
Meanwhile, the following players are probable: linebacker Alex Albright (neck), wide receiver Miles Austin (hamstring), cornerback Morris Claiborne (illness), defensive tackle Kenyon Coleman (knee), center Phil Costa (back), safety Matt Johnson (hamstring), nose guard Jay Ratliff (ankle) and defensive tackle Marcus Spears (knee).