The Ravens are healthy heading into Sunday's kickoff against the Dallas Cowboys at M&T Bank Stadium.
Both are listed as probable.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Dallas Cowboys
- Brian Moorman
See more topics »
Ngata was limited in practice Friday for the third consecutive day, and Reid participated fully as he has done all week.
"I'm good, I'm ready to go," Ngata said. "It's something small. I fell down and messed up my shoulder. I did a lot more today."
For the Cowboys, punter Brian Moorman (right groin) was ruled out.
Meanwhile, the following players are probable: linebacker Alex Albright (neck), wide receiver Miles Austin (hamstring), cornerback Morris Claiborne (illness), defensive tackle Kenyon Coleman (knee), center Phil Costa (back), safety Matt Johnson (hamstring), nose guard Jay Ratliff (ankle) and defensive tackle Marcus Spears (knee).