As tax season gets under way, accounting students from Community College of Baltimore County, will help prepare income taxes for free those with annual incomes of $60,000 or less, and who only require the basic schedules for individuals and households.
The help comes through the CCBC Community Tax Prep Program, and is held at the Essex and Catonsville campuses.
In Essex, sessions will be held Feb. 19 and 26; and March 5, 12, 19 and 26, from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day, in the campus' L building - room 102, 7201 Rossville Boulevard.
Submit Essex/Middle River News
Have news from the Essex and Middle River area? Submit your news and photos here, or contact reporter Alison Knezevich. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 410-332-6488.
- Broken water main cuts service, disrupts activities in Essex
- From Essex to Annapolis, local man takes message of gun ownership rights to State House
- Essex (Baltimore, Maryland)
- See more topics »
No appointment is needed, but returns will be processed on a first-come/first-served basis. To participate in this free tax service, each taxpayer must bring the following documents:
• All 2012 tax records and receipts
• Social Security cards for all (includingdependents)
• W-2 and any other tax forms (for example: 1009-B, 1099-Div, 1099-Int, 1099-G, 1099-Misc, 1098)
• A copy of your 2011 tax return or most recent
• Direct Deposit information (routing and account number or voided check/deposit ticket)
For details, contact professor Melissa Hill, at 443-840-1447.