Harman is the Falcons' new assistant offensive line coach after being replaced by former Houston Texans assistant Brian Pariani as the Ravens' new tight ends coach.
Harman was the Ravens' longest-tenured coach, spending 15 years with the organization after being hired in 1999 as part of former coach Brian Billick's first coaching staff in Baltimore.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens training camp [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens mandatory minicamp [Pictures]
- Ravens organized team activities 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Professional Football
- Baltimore Ravens
See more topics »
Until leaving the staff when the Ravens hired former Texans coach Wade Harman as their new offensive coordinator, Harman was the lone remaining coach from the Super Bowl XXXV championship team.
Harman was popular with the players for his low-key, upbeat coaching style.
Harman never sought attention. He simply worked hard and did his job well.