On Wednesday, Baltimore Sun blogger and reporter Matt Vensel wrote about how it is now a close call when debating which quarterback is the AFC North's best: the Ravens' Joe Flacco or the Pittsburgh Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger.
To accompany the post, we included a poll for readers to vote on which quarterback they would rather have.
Flacco jumped out to an early lead, but Roethlisberger roared ahead, perhaps because an official fan Facebook page encouraged Steelers fans to stuff the ballot box. At one point, Roethlisberger had 95 percent of the votes.
- Flacco vs. Roethlisberger is finally worth debating
- Ravens-Steelers: Game by game
- Ravens first-rounder Matt Elam changing jersey number
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
- Joe Flacco
See more topics »
Ravens fans struck back, and as of lunch time on Thursday, Flacco had a narrow lead with 51 percent of more than 20,000 votes.
If you feel like casting a vote, here is a link to our poll.