The Dallas Cowboys conducted a huge tryout Friday, auditioning 16 players.
According to a league source, the Cowboys worked out punters Chas Henry, Daniel Sepulveda and T.J. Conley with punter Brian Moorman ruled out for Sunday's game against the Ravens with a groin injury. Punter Chris Jones is questionable with a knee injury.
Meanwhile, the Cowboys tried out six safeties.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Dallas Cowboys
- Green Bay Packers
See more topics »
So, the Cowboys took a look at former Green Bay Packers starting safety Charlie Peprah, former Texas A&M and Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Larry Asante, former Jacksonville Jaguars safety Gerald Alexander, former Kansas City Chiefs safety Mikail Baker, Vince Agnew and Rod Issac.
The Cowboys travel to Baltimore today for Sunday's game at M&T Bank Stadium.