The Dallas Cowboys conducted a huge tryout Friday, auditioning 16 players.
According to a league source, the Cowboys worked out punters Chas Henry, Daniel Sepulveda and T.J. Conley with punter Brian Moorman ruled out for Sunday's game against the Ravens with a groin injury. Punter Chris Jones is questionable with a knee injury.
Meanwhile, the Cowboys tried out six safeties.
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
- 2014 NFL playoffs [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens for the 2013 season
See more photos »
- Dallas Cowboys
- Reggie Jones (football)
See more topics »
So, the Cowboys took a look at former Green Bay Packers starting safety Charlie Peprah, former Texas A&M and Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Larry Asante, former Jacksonville Jaguars safety Gerald Alexander, former Kansas City Chiefs safety Mikail Baker, Vince Agnew and Rod Issac.
The Cowboys travel to Baltimore today for Sunday's game at M&T Bank Stadium.