It appears that the Ravens will be at full strength Sunday when they play the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.
For the second straight day, all the players were on the practice field, participating in some capacity. The injury report also did not change.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Ropati Pitoitua
- Kendrick Lewis
See more topics »
Both players were on the practice field today and did not appear to be limited in any way.
For the Chiefs, running back Peyton Hillis (ankle), wide receiver Devon Wylie (hamstring), linebacker Derrick Johnson (groin), defensive ends Glenn Dorsey (calf) and Ropati Pitoitua (elbow) and cornerback Jalil Brown (hamstring) did not practice. Starting safety Kendrick Lewis missed practice today for personal reasons and could miss Sunday's game.