The Florida Department of Motor Vehicles is said to have suspended the Pittsburgh Steelers receiver's license Monday after he failed to cough up the damages he was ordered to pay a woman who claimed to be injured in a 2008 car crash with the NFL veteran.
- Photos: NFL weekly action
- Photos: Forbes' most disliked NFL players 2013
- Photos: The 2013 NFL first round draft picks
- Photos: Super Bowls through the years
- 50+ celebrities to spot at the Super Bowl [Pictures]
- Beyonce's Super Bowl halftime show
See more photos »
- Plaxico Burress
- National Football League
Burress, who was uninsured at the time of the wreck, must either pay the judgment or challenge the DMV's actions in order to get his license back.
Now, Plaxico, when you don't have a license to do something for which a license is required, that means you aren't allowed to do it.
Just thought he might need a little reminder, just in case. Poor guy seems to get confused sometimes.