Let me know what won for you.
These are the notes, folks
• Has anyone seen the new reality show "Splash" in which quasi-celebrities try to high dive? One question: Has Louie Anderson drowned yet?
• If you are in a Fantasy Golf league, what do you do about Tiger Woods? One friend is in a league where each player can use Tiger four times a year. Must be weird to know you're being franchised.
• Speaking of golf, have you seen a photo of that new flying camera reportedly being tested by Golf Channel. Scary. If it speaks, it will probably say: "Resistance is futile."
• Someone asked me to rank great basketball movies: Sure. "Hoosiers."
• Reader Bill Gronvold of Kenai, Alaska(!), suggested a bracket for greatest advertising slogan, saying he loves "We wanna see ya in a Kia." Unless Bill owns the Kenai Kia dealership, he's seriously whacked. My Final Four, which kind of describe the path of my life: "When you got it, flaunt it;" "Finger lickin' good;" "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is;" and "I've fallen, and I can't get up."
• Finally, reader Mike from Parts Unknown looked at my Final Four for sidekicks and asked: "How could you forget Tonto?!" — Busted.
Lock your teenagers inside
We close with a link that has little sports but is fascinating. The movie "Spring Breakers" may well alarm parents of teenagers while intriguing those teenagers. It's history is strange, including whether rapper Riff Raff is the inspiration for the lead character played by James Franco. And what will Franco be next after the Wizard of Oz and a rapper named "Alien?" Amos Barshad has the long and odd story for Grantland.com here: http://thesent.nl/16POR8r.
Jerry wants you to know he has never been known as Alien but was called Jughead in his early years. Find out more weekdays from 9 a.m. to noon when Jerry joins Marc Daniels for The Beat of Sports on 740theGame radio. A multitasker, Jerry also loves emails sent to email@example.com. Have a great Sunday but wait a few days before you start hiding those Easter eggs.