What: Disney World Marathon Weekend
Schedule: Saturday — half marathon, 5:30 a.m.; Disney Health & Fitness Expo, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., ESPN Wide World of Sports; kids race, 11 a.m., and Mickey Mile, 12:30 p.m., both at ESPN Wide World of Sports track and field complex; Pasta in the Park Party, 7, Epcot. Sunday — marathon, 5:30 a.m.
Where: The half marathon and marathon will begin and end at Epcot.
- Pictures: 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon
- It may be goofy, but 7,000 runners enter Disney Marathon Dopey Challenge
- New limited edition runDisney shoes revealed
- Pictures: 2013 Walt Disney Half Marathon
- Pictures: Disney Princess Half Marathon
- Pictures: 2013 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
- Amusement and Theme Parks
- ESPN (tv network)
See more topics »
Registration: Races are sold out.
The Buzz: More than 25,000 runners are expected for the half marathon, 26,000 for the marathon. More than 50,000 runners from the United States and more than 60 countries were expected to participate in various events during marathon weekend.