3. Patriots (5): They have won six straight and already have clinched the AFC East. Can they stay on this tear through February?
- Hamstring strain could sideline Urlacher for season
VOTE: Can Bears make playoffs without Urlacher?
Can the Bears make the playoffs without linebacker Brian Urlacher?
Yes (1151 responses)
No (772 responses)
1923 total responses
(Results not scientific)
This poll is closed to voting.
- National Football League
- Kansas City Chiefs
See more topics »
4. Falcons (6): They may be the least respected 11-1 team in history. Can anybody figure out why that is?
9. Bengals (10): They have won three in a row by an average of 21 points per game.
11. Bears (8): They have lost three of four and are looking worn out, but still should win 10 or 11 games.
12. Redskins (16): Perhaps they will start a new trend, and almost every team will be running the triple option fumble.
13. Giants (7): Someone better tell them this is not 2011 and they can't wait until the last two weeks of the season to turn it on.
15. Buccaneers (13): They probably would love to have someone dive at their knees during a couple of late-game kneel downs.
17. Vikings (17): They may be wasting one of the all-time great seasons by a running back.
19. Saints (12): They came up awfully small in two of their biggest games of the season the last two weeks.
22. Bills (23): They rediscovered the running game after the horse ran out of the barn.
25. Chargers (24): Anyone who weighs 300 pounds or more, please contact A.J. Smith for an offensive line tryout.
27. Titans (27): OK, so maybe it wasn't all Chris Palmer's fault.
28. Raiders (28): Have they begun packing up the U-hauls yet?
29. Panthers: (29): The Panthers are going to go really young the rest of the season. They should save on razors this way.
30. Eagles (30): Jim Washburn probably never dreamed getting fired would feel so good.
31. Jaguars (31): Their fans are more excited about seeing the Jets' backup quarterback Sunday than anyone on their own team.
32. Chiefs (32): Emotion can carry this team only so far. They will have to earn their next victory.