Cori Murray scored the game-tying goal with 42 seconds left in regulation and the game-winner with 1:57 left in the second overtime as No. 10 Massachusetts (10-2, 2-0 Atlantic 10 Conference) extended its conference winning streak to 22 games with a 12-11 victory over Richmond.
The Spiders fell to 3-9 and 0-2.
No. 6 Notre Dame 16, Louisville 15, 2OT: Betsy Mastropieri scored three minutes into the second overtime to push the visiting Fighting Irish (9-0, 3-0 Big East Conference) past the upset-minded Cardinals (7-4, 0-3).
- No. 4 Maryland avoids upset with 11-8 win over Navy
- Strong defensive effort not enough for Hopkins lacrosse in loss to Albany
- Lacrosse Insider
- 2014 local men's college lacrosse [Pictures]
- 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse World Championships [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2014 season
See more photos »
- College Sports
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Northwestern Wildcats
See more topics »
Jaimie Morrison led Notre Dame with five goals and four assists.
No. 20 Denver 14, No. 20 Stanford 10: Jenn Etzel (John Carroll) scored four goals as the host Pioneers (12-1, 4-0 Mountain Pacific Sports Federation) beat the Cardinal (7-3, 2-1), ending its winning streak at five.
No. 1 Denver 15, Marquette 4: Eric Law had four goals as the Pioneers (8-2) rolled past the visiting Golden Eagles (2-6).
No. 2 Duke 17, High Point 6: David Lawson and Josh Dionne scored three goals apiece as the host Blue Devils (9-4) took down the Panthers (3-9).