Periods of light rain are expected as well, but no heavy downpours are forecast, said Carrie Suffern, a meteorologist.
- Ugly weather could affect rosters for ALDS
- Complex winter storm could dump 6 inches on region
- Maryland weather photos of 2015
- Submit your weather photos
- Weather of 2014 brought unusual chill, heavy rainfall
- Hazards of winter weather
See more photos »
- Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore, MD, USA
The temperature was 55 at the Inner Harbor Sunday morning, well down from the average of 72 for the date. Suffern said the chilliness was the result of Arctic air pushing down into the region from Canada.
Tonight's low is forecast at 43 degrees. Monday is expected to be chilly as well, with a high of 58 and a slight chance of rain. But temperatures should rise back into the mid-70s by Wednesday, according to the weather service.