The National Weather Service predicts that scattered showers could continue into the evening. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
- Preakness Peek at infield tunnal as it rains [Video]
- Preakness 2013 traffic map
- Preakness Stakes road closures
- Preakness Stakes 2014 [Pictures]
- Preakness 2014 infield pictures and photos of the party scene
- Preakness week 2014 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- 2014 Preakness
- Preakness Stakes
See more topics »
If the rain continues, the total amount isn't expected to be significant. The Weather Service is predicting new rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch are possible.
Cloudiness will continue into the evening and the temperature should hover in the mid-60s, the Weather Service said. A wind from the southeast of about 10 mph is forecast for the late afternoon.
PHOTOS AND MORE