'Super Bowl Sendoff Rally' set for Monday in Inner Harbor
- Ravens treating trip to Big Easy for Super Bowl as a business trip
- Ravens' road to the Super Bowl
- Ayanbadejo to bring same-sex marriage cause to Super Bowl
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Baltimore Ravens
- Inner Harbor
See more topics »
Fans can join 98 Rock staff at Tir Na Nog in Harborplace from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. to start the day.
Additional entertainment will start at 10:30 a.m. on the main stage in the amphitheater, including Faded Image, the Ravens cheerleaders, Baltimore's Marching Ravens and Poe, the team's mascot.
At 11:30 a.m., the rally will officially begin with WBAL's Gerry Sandusky. Members of the Ravens' Super Bowl XXXV team, as well as current players and coaches are scheduled to arrive at 12:15 p.m.