The Ravens have given tight end Dennis Pitta a second-round restricted free agent tender worth $2.023 million.
The Ravens also extended a second-round tender for defensive lineman Arthur Jones.
The Ravens have assigned an original-round tender of $1.323 million to tight end Ed Dickson. Dickson was a third-round draft pick from Oregon in 2010.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Arthur Jones
- Dennis Pitta
See more topics »
If another team signs any of these players to an offer sheet, the Ravens have the right of first refusal to match any offer or be compensated with a draft pick.
After catching 61 passes for 669 yards and seven touchdowns during the regular season, the sure-handed 2010 fourth-round draft pick from BYU caught 19 more passes in the playoffs for 163 yards and three touchdowns with one score in the Super Bowl.
Jones is a fifth-round draft pick from Syracuse who registered a career-high 47 tackles and 4.5 sacks with one forced fumble.
The Ravens' other restricted free agents are offensive lineman Ramon Harewood, wide receiver David Reed and long snapper Morgan Cox. Although they might not assign them tenders, they could be retained through contracts lower than the $1.323 million low tender.