The Orioles hadn’t had a celebration like this since 1997.
And they made the most of it.
Some scenes from the Orioles’ raucous champagne-spilling party in the visitors’ clubhouse at Rangers Ballpark.
- Orioles in October [Pictures]
- Orioles beat Rangers, 5-1, and advance to face Yankees in ALDS
- Joe Saunders proves doubters wrong, leads Orioles to win
- A look at the Orioles' season series against Texas Rangers
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- Peter Schmuck's final Orioles player grades for the 2014 season
See more photos »
- Jim Johnson
- Joe Saunders
Robert Andino dancing to a rap song in the middle of a huddle of players.
Tommy Hunter dancing terribly after Andino, laughing all the way.
Nick Markakis opening champagne bottles with his good hand – with his left hand covered in a plastic baggy -- spraying the bubbly on anyone and everyone.
Closer Jim Johnson targeting Tripp Norton, baseball administration director, with a bucket of ice and getting half of the baseball operations group drenched.
Brian Roberts, the longest tenured Oriole who has been injured most of the season, standing in the clubhouse, shirt dripping, saying that he really wanted to experience this scene.
Jim Thome, in aviator goggles, hugging everyone in his big mitts.