Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Reimold is having his back examined in Baltimore today. Showalter told MLB Network Radio this morning that Reimold is feeling tingling in his fingertips, which likely is related to the neck issues/spasms that have cost him several games this season.
Reimold has had trouble moving his neck. He said yesterday that he was still dealing with stiffness, but that the pain was not nearly as severe as it had been.
- Orioles postpone Brooks Robinson sculpture unveiling to Sept. 29
- Orioles Insider
- Baseball players on the move this offseason
- Major League Baseball's 2014 winter meetings
- 36th annual OriolesREACH Holiday Party for Kids
- Peter Schmuck's final Orioles player grades for the 2014 season
See more photos »
- Baltimore Orioles
- Buck Showalter
- MLB Network (tv network)
The Orioles will also be without hitting coach Jim Presley, who was hospitalized with another kidney stone which he has yet to pass as of this afternoon, Showalter said. Presley was away from the team for three days in April with kidney stone issues.
MASNSports.com first reported the second round of Presley’s kidney stone problems.