A former East Carolina player, Drew was selected by Baltimore three years ago. The 6-foot-4, 263-pounder has yet to catch an NFL pass during the regular season.
- Ravens waive kicker Billy Cundiff
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
See more photos »
- Baltimore Ravens
- Davon Drew
See more topics »
Bajema likely figures into the Ravens' plans behind Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta. They have been sidelined with a sprained right shoulder and broken right hand, respectively, and just returned to practice Saturday on a limited basis and are off-limits to contact.
In seven NFL seasons, Bajema has caught 38 career passes for 398 yards and two touchdowns. Through three preseason games with Baltimore, he has five catches for 38 yards and one touchdown.
Meanwhile, the Ravens also cut center Cecil Newton, the brother of Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton, cornerback Jordan Mabin, long snapper Patrick Scales, quarterback Chester Stewart, wide receivers Patrick Williams and Devin Goda and offensive lineman Addison Lawrence.
The Ravens have until 4 p.m. Monday to make six more roster moves to get down to the NFL roster limit of 75 players.