It’s unclear how this injury will impact Lewis’ availability. Lewis has not missed a start since Dec. 30, 2007.
- Ravens mandatory minicamp [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens organized team activities 2014 [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Ray Lewis
- Cincinnati Bengals
See more topics »
Wide receiver Lee Evans (left ankle) and inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (hamstring) practiced on a limited basis. Evans, who was limited last week, has missed seven consecutive games.
For the Bengals, four starters did not practice Wednesday. They were defensive end Frostee Rucker (knee), cornerback Nate Clements (knee), strong safety Chris Crocker (knee) and rookie wide receiver A.J. Green (hyperextended right knee).
Three key reserves – defensive tackle Jonathan Fanene (illness), cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones (groin) and free safety Gibril Wilson (ankle) – also did not practice.
Starting center Kyle Cook was limited by a foot injury, and defensive end Carlos Dunlap was limited by a balky hamstring.